ipMonitor includes a Debug feature that allows you to view the web server response received by any HTTPS and HTML/ASP Monitors. This is especially useful when trying to diagnose the reason for a Monitor failure, especially if your Internet browser shows that all configuration settings are correct.
To use the Debug feature, proceed with the following:
1. Log in to the ipMonitor Administration web interface.
2. Go to Devices -> All Managed Devices and click the Device with the Monitor in question.
3. Click the name of the specific HTTPS or HTML/ASP Monitor to arrive at its settings.
4. Add the word 'debug' to the end of the URL in your web browser's address bar.
5. Press Enter while your cursor is still in the URL address bar. On the second row of the navigation menu, you should now see a new button labeled Debug.
6. Click the Debug button to view the resulting output.
The output will be in simple text format and will provide the requests sent from ipMonitor and the response received from the web site.