No, ipMonitor does not allow anonymous access. You can create a guest account with limited access permissions, but this guest account still requires a password.
To create a guest account with guest as the password:
1. Log on to ipMonitor with an administrator account.
2. Click the Configuration tab.
3. Click System Settings.
4. Click the Force Strong Passwords box, and then select No.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Account List.
7. Click Add Account.
8. In the Account Name box, enter
9. In the Your Current Password box, enter the administrator password.
10. In the New Password and Confirm Password boxes, enter
11. Click OK.
12. From the Account Name list, click guest.
13. Click Demote to Guest.
14. Click OK.