1. Log in to the ipMonitor server with the domain account or local account being used by ipMonitor to retrieve email.
2. Ensure that Microsoft Outlook 32-bit is installed and configured under the logged in account on the ipMonitor server and install it if it is not present.
3. Double-click on the Mail applet from the Control Panel and click on Show Profiles...
4. Click on the Add... button and enter a new Profile Name and click OK.
5. Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
6. Select Microsoft Exchange Server and click Next.
7. Specify the Microsoft Exchange Server and uncheck the "Use Cached Exchange Mode" checkbox.
8. Specify a valid User Name for the Exchange server and click Check Name. Note that the User Name should now be recognized and underlined. You should not be prompted for authentication when Check Name is clicked. If you are prompted to enter credentials, then the current logged in account cannot be used with the specified User Name for the Exchange server email account.
9. Click Next and then click Finish.
10. At the bottom of the Mail window, ensure that Always use this profile is selected and set to the newly created Mail Profile, then click OK.