Currently there is not a way to create a global monitor and deploy to a list of servers.
The following steps are a suggested workaround for adding a monitor for a specific service to multiple Devices.
1. Create one Service Monitor for the service you want to deploy.
2. Select the Service Monitor and clone it.
3. Move the cloned Monitor to the Orphaned Objects Group.
a. Log on to the ipMonitor web console.
b. Click the Configuration tab.
c. Click System Settings.
d. Click Global Behavior Modifiers
e. Click Add.
f. In the Behavior Modifier Name field, enter monitors. orphan.enable
g. In the Behavior Modifier Value field, enter '1'
h. Click OK
i. Click the Devices tab.
j. Find the monitor to move, and then click it to go to the Edit Monitor page.
k. Click Move to Orphaned Objects
4. Go to the Orphaned Objects Group and clone the monitor as many times as required.
5. One at a time, modify the settings for the cloned Monitor to reflect the Device it will belong to and then move it to the Device it belongs to. Ensure that the test parameter IP Address/Domain Name is correct.