The Webcachev01.dat file is using a large amount of disk space.
There was a known issue in WPM 2.0 where this file would grow abnormally large. This issue can also be present in WPM 2.1 and 2.2 as the file can be left over from an older version.
- Remote Desktop to the machine in question.
- Click Run > type Services.msc.
- Stop the SolarWinds WPM Playback Player.
- Delete the following files:
(If there are more users present, please remove from each directory).
- Start the SolarWinds WPM Playback Player.
Note: It is recommended to upgrade to the latest WPM version to avoid this issue.