Apply this hotfix to the following product:
This hotfix is available from:
It contains a single file, WatiN.Core.dll, which must be installed on all machines on which the WPM Recorder or Player is installed.
- Back up the file WatiN.Core.dll. This is usually found in the c:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\SEUM\Recorder and c:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\SEUM\Player directories. Save the backup file to some folder out of the Orion folder structure.
- Stop the SolarWind WPM Player service and any SolarWinds WPM Recorder instances curently running.
- Replace this file with the version from this archive in both Player and Recorder folders (if present).
- Unblock the file using the following procedure:
- In File Explorer, right-click on WatiN.Core.dll.
- Select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- From the General tab, click Unblock and confirm the dialog.
5. Start the SolarWind WPM Player service.
- Stop SolarWind WPM Player service and any instances of SolarWinds WPM Recorder that are running.
- Restore the file WatiN.Core.dll from the backup created during installation.
- Start the SolarWind WPM Player service.