This article provides steps on how to enable and collect WPM Recorder logs set to verbose level.
WPM version 2.2.1 and earlier
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\SEUM\Recorder.
- Run the LogAdjuster.exe application by right clicking on it and selecting Run as administrator.
- Set the upper most logging setting, WPM to Verbose.
- Click Apply.
- Perform the action you require for the verbose log off.
- Review the logs of the action in the WebRecorder.log located in C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Logs\SEUM.
Note: Once the issue has been reproduced and the verbose logs generated the logging level, it should be reverted to Info in the LogAdjuster.exe.