Ticket options define the rules that apply to all Web Help Desk tickets. Review the default settings and update them if needed.
In this example, clients can submit tickets only through the web interface. Additional configuration will be performed later in this Getting Started Guide to enable email submission.
- In the toolbar, click Setup.
- Select Tickets > Options.
- On the Tickets Options page, review and update settings in the General Options section. See the tooltips for information about each option.
- Review and update settings in the Client Options section, including how clients can create tickets and who can update the priority.
- Review and update settings in the Tech Options section.
- Click Save.