Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
In Web Help Desk (WHD), you might need to have request types that concern setting restrictions to key personnel. For example, in the HR department, you may need to have a Reset Password request type, which should be available only to the IT helpdesk personnel in the HR department. To make this happen:
1. Go to Setup > Companies & Locations > Departments > New and add a new Department, HR.
2. Go to Setup > Companies & Locations > Department Groups > New and add a new group, Helpdesk.
3. Click Save and click Assigned Techs. Select the required technicians/agents on the list, click Save.
4. Go to Setup > Tickets > Request Types > New and add a new request type, Reset Password.
5. Enter details as shown in the sample screen, and click Save.