Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
'Tech Only' FAQs can be viewed by 'Tech' logins only, if 'Require Authentication on External Hyperlinks' is enabled in Web Help Desk (WHD) Setup. Here are the steps:
1. Login to WHD, go to Setup > General > Authentication.
2. Mark the check box "Require Authentication on External Hyperlinks" as shown in the screen shown below:
3. Click Save.
4. For the authentication method to take effect, Stop/Start the WHD application as given below:
5. Stop WHD from > Start Menu > All Programs > WHD Folder > right-click Stop Web Help Desk, and select Run as administrator. Wait till the application is stopped.
6. Start WHD from > Start Menu > All Programs > WHD Folder > right-click Start Web Help Desk, and select Run as administrator.
7. Once restarted, try to access the 'Tech Only' FAQ link sent to a Client account to verify that the FAQ is now restricted.