Bulk actions allow you to run a set of ticket changes against one or more tickets. You have the option to create a set of bulk action and apply it for a set of tickets. Bulk action can also be saved as a template so that it can be used and shared with other users.
Steps to create New Bulk Action:
1. Log in to WHD and click the Tickets icon from the toolbar. At the bottom of the screen you will see Bulk Action.
2. Click + in Bulk Action. This takes you to the Bulk Action Details screen.
3. Specify the items that you want to change.
4. Give a name for the bulk action in Save Bulk Action as field.
5. If you wish to share this bulk action with other users, mark the check box Shared.
The saved bulk action will be listed in the Bulk Action dropdown shown in step 1.
Steps to apply/edit saved Bulk Action:
1. Log in to WHD.
2. From the toolbar, click the Tickets icon and search and select the tickets for which you want to make changes.
3. Go to Bulk Action and select the appropriate option from the drop-down list and click on the run action button (>), that is available next to the dropdown.
A message pops up that summarizes what changes will be made to the selected tickets.
5. Click OK to apply all the changes.
6. If you wish to modify one ore more changes listed in the message in step 4, click Cancel.
7. In the Bulk Action, click on the 'pencil icon' to edit the bulk action before applying it.