Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Example of the commands needed to export/import the database.
1. Stop WHD and navigate to WHD_INSTALL_DIR/pgsql9/bin in command line
2. to export database execute following command:
pg_dump -Fc -v -p 20293 -U whd whd > whd.pgdump
3. move whd.pgdump to the new server
1. Stop WHD and navigate to WHD_INSTALL_DIR/pgsql9/bin
2. if there is already initialized whd database, we need to rename it first using following commands in psql tool:
psql -U whd -d template1
ALTER DATABASE whd rename to whd_old;
3. Create empty whd database in psql tool:
CREATE DATABASE whd;
4. restore the database, exit psql tool first (\q) to get back to cmd (directory WHD_INSTALL_DIR/pgsql9/bin)
pg_restore -Fc -v -p 20293 -U whd -d whd "path_to_whd.pgdump"