This hotfix addresses the following issues:
- SNMP timeout issues affecting SNMP polling.
- AXL MSMQ pile-up.
- Phones are displayed as unlicensed even if an SLAX license is used.
- Issue with additional poller phones licensing.
- Log in to your SolarWinds Orion server as an administrator.
- Stop all SolarWinds services in the Orion Service Manager.
- Create a backup of the following files, which are typically placed in the c:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\VoIP Monitor\ folder: SolarWinds.Orion.IpSla.Collector.dll
- Replace the dll files in c:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\VoIP Monitor\ with the dll files contained in this fix.
- If you use Windows Server 2008, unblock each copied file by completing the following procedure:
- Right-click the file and select Properties.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- If there is a security warning, click Unblock.
- Click OK.
6. Start all SolarWinds services in the Orion Service Manager.