No Avaya data is displayed in the VoIP CallManagers resource, and a VoIP event is fired with the following message:
"Insufficient right for user  to perform command "
where  is the user name, and  is the CLI command.
In order to collect Avaya data in VoIP and Network Quality Manager, the Avaya user must have sufficient permissions to execute the following commands:
- display system-parameters cdr: to set up an Avaya call manager to emit CDR and quality data.
- list station: to display a list of phone devices.
- list media-gateway: to display a list of gateways.
- list ip-network-region monitor: to display a list of regions.
- status station: to display the details of phones, including status information.
- display station [x], where [x] is the extension number of the phone: to display the details of phones. The extension number can be obtained by using the list station command.
- display media-gateway [y], where [y] is the gateway number: to display the details of gateways. The gateway number can be obtained by using the list media-gateway command.