This article provides brief information and steps to resolve the error when the Top 10 Quality Issues on Gateway View shows Data not available.
The error is caused when there are no quality issues on the selected gateway in the defined time period.
- Check whether the gateway is used (look at the Gateway Utilization resource).
- Check whether your time settings are correct.
- Click View all calls with quality issues. This link will lead you to the Search VoIP Calls page.
To view all calls with quality issues on your GW:
- Select the Search for calls matching ANY of these criteria.
- In Call Origination, select Gateway/Endpoint and the corresponding gateway.
- Define the Call Manager and Call Time.
- In the Call Quality area, select all four items (MOS, Latency,Jitter, and Packet Loss).
- Click SEARCH VOIP CALLS. If there are no results, there were no quality issues on the selected call manager originating in the selected gateway in the defined time period.