This articles will show how to resolve an issue when adding existing IPSLA operations from a device but the process of scanning the device hangs or does not respond.
Follow these steps if there is more than one polling engine.
Note: The options are not available if there is only one polling engine in the database.
- Click Settings > Manage Nodes.
- Select the node(s) you want to transfer by selecting the checkbox and then click More Action > Change Polling Engine.
- Select the new polling engine from the list the pops out.
- Finish by clicking Change Polling Engine.
If this procedure does not work in your current NPM version, follow the steps below:
- On your Orion Web Console, go to Settings > Manage Nodes.
- Click the boxes of the nodes you want to transfer.
- Click Edit Properties.
- Under Polling section, click Change Polling Engine and select the new engine you want to assign to the node.
- Click Submit.