Updated November 29, 2016
This article provides steps to add a Top 10 table in Voip and Network Quality Management (IP SLA).
All VNQM versions
1. Go to your IP SLA Top 10 View portal.
2. Click the Customize Page link. This will open the Customize IP SLA Top 10 View page.
3. Select where to add the resource, Column 1 or Column 2.
For this example, assume Column 1, and then click the green + symbol. This will open the Add Resources to IP SLA Top 10 View Column 1 page.
4. Expand IP SLA Summary - Resources. This gives an overview of IP SLA Operations.
5. Select Top XX IP SLA Operations.
6. Click Submit to go back to the Customize IPSLA Top 10 View page.
7. Click Done to go back to the IP SLA Top 10 View portal.
8. Scroll down to your Recently Added Report Top 10 IP SLA Operations, and then click Edit. This will open the Edit Top XX IP SLA Operations page, where you can refine your selection.
9. Rename the report, and then modify the filters.
10. Click Submit to return to the IP SLA Top 10 View portal.