On Virtualization Manager 5.0 and 5.0.1, there is a Tomcat issue where the license is not always processed correctly when connecting to the application with https. When you log in, you receive the error “Unable to process license”. If you click the error, you see, “No license has been installed for this product.”
Modify the tomcat configuration.
- Log on to the virtual appliance using the console or an SSH connection with your administrator account. The default administrator user name is admin and the default password is admin.
- Issue the following command:
sudo su – root
- Create a backup of the Tomcat server.xml file with the following command:
cp /usr/share/tomcat-6.0.29/conf/server.xml /usr/share/tomcat-6.0.29/conf/server.xml.bak
- Modify the Tomcact server.xml file with the following command:
sed -i 's/Http11Protocol/Http11NioProtocol/' /usr/share/tomcat-6.0.29/conf/server.xml
- Restart Tomcat with the following command:
service tomcat6 restart