This articles provides steps to create reports using the Data Export of Virtualization Manager.
Virtualization Manager version 6.1 to 6.3
1. Open the Virtualization Manager Management Web Console.
2. Click Reports > Data Export.
3. On the Export These Items tab, select the Item Type.
4. On the Search Query field, type * (asterisk).
5. Go to Include These Attributes > Add Attribute.
6. Search for the attribute you want to add.
7. Click Run Export.
The report should now be generated and can be downloaded from the Repot Schedule.