- Open the UDT Compatibility Check (by default: <installed path>\SolarWinds\Orion\UDT\).
- Click New. This opens a wizard that guides you and where you configure what device to poll and what data to collect.
If you select Orion Node, provide the requested information.
- Enter credentials you use to log in on the UDT server.
- Select the Orion Node.
- Select a connection type.
If you select Manual, enter the IP address of the device, the credential type (SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, or REL), the connection port, and the device vendor.
- For SNMPv1 and SNMPv2, enter the community string.
- For SNMPv3, enter the user name and context.
- For REL, enter the user name and password to access the remote event log.
- Click .
- Select the test targets for this session, and then click .
Results display in the session data window.