When you create or modify reports, the Report Grouping tab groups results by field descriptor within your report. Add, edit and delete report groups to organize the data in your report.
If you want to add a new report group, select a field from the list to define your group, and then click to add your selected field to the list.
Use up and down arrows to change the grouping order accordingly.
- If you want to edit an existing report group, select the field from the Report Groups list, and then click .
The following options may be changed as needed:
- The is the text that designates groups on your report.
- The is the dynamic location of your published report with respect to your Orion Web Console.
- size, face, color, and background may all be modified by clicking associated ellipses.
- may be left, center, or right.
- Check for better results when publishing your report to the Web.
- If you want to change the grouping order, use the up and down arrows to change the grouping order accordingly.