Historical SolarWinds UDT reports are immediately available with your SolarWinds UDT installation. For more information about using SolarWinds Report Writer, see View and edit reports.
The following UDT predefined reports are included with Report Writer:
- UDT Capacity
- VLAN Devices
UDT: Connected Devices
- Active Endpoints (per node) generate a report including the IP Address, DNS Name, MAC Address, Port Name, VLAN, and Connection Type.
- Connected MAC and IP Addresses generate a report including the Node, Port Number, Port Name, MAC Address(es)(connected), and IP address(es)(connected).
- A list of IPv6 Addresses generates a list of endpoints with IPv6 address.
- OUI Summary Report generates a report including the MAC Prefix (OUI), Company, and Endpoint Count.
- OUI Report generates a report including the MAC Address and Company.
- UDT Unused Ports generate a report including the Node, Date/Time, Ports Used (%).
- User History Report generates a report on user activity on the network.
- Inactive User Accounts in last 30 days generates a report on user accounts without any activity during the past 30 days.