UDT switchport information is available in IPAM but you cannot see any related IPAM information in UDT.
All versions of IPAM/UDT that support integration including current latest versions IPAM 4.3.1 and UDT 3.2.3
Following conditions are met:
- The endpoint is being monitored by UDT.
- The IP-MAC pair are directly connected to the device.
- The IP address is being managed by IPAM.
- Polling the subnet and device are successful.
- Verify there are proper permissions to view the device and subnet.
One condition was not met:
- MAC Address needs to be in IPAM & UDT. In this case MAC address is not in IPAM
There are three ways that IPAM can associate the MAC address with an IP:
- SNMP Scan
- Neighbor Scan
- DHCP Scan