An array is indicated as unreachable if SRM is unable to communicate with either the provider or the array itself, depending on the device type.
- Go to SRM Settings > All Settings >Manage Storage Objects > Arrays.
- Select the unreachable array.
- Check that your credentials are correct.
- Test the connection:
If your credentials are correct, but the connection fails, it could be that:
- Your account does not have the proper permissions
- You may have a network issue such as a blocked port
You can change credentials under Manage Storage Objects > Credentials.
- Confirm the correct ports are open between SRM Orion and your provider or array.
- Confirm that you have the latest hotfixes installed.
- Confirm your provider is properly configured. See the appropriate KB article for your provider.
After correcting the above issues, wait 15 - 30 minutes and the array status should update.