You can access the alerts set up on your system for SRM.
- Click Alerts & Activity > Alerts
The list of All Active Alerts opens. This shows all the alerts in your Orion environment that are currently active.
- Click Manage Alerts.
- From the Group By drop-down menu, select Object Type.
- From the list of Object Types displayed, select one of the following storage object types:
- NAS Volume
- Storage Array
- Volume Capacity Forecasting
- The alerts that monitor the selected object type are displayed.
You can now add, edit, and enable or disable alerts.
To add or edit alerts, see Duplicate and edit an alert.