The Custom Summary view enables you to create a fully customized object-based view.
You need the Allow Account to Customize Views right enabled.
- Click My Dashboards > Home > Custom Summary.
- Click Edit in any Custom Object Resource.
- Provide a Title and Subtitle for the resource.
- Select an object type from the Choose Object Type drop-down.
- Click Select Object.
- On the Select Objects window, use the Group by selection field to filter the list of monitored objects.
- Select one or more objects on which to base the selected resource, click the green arrow to move objects into the Selected Objects pane and click Submit to add the objects.
- Specify what information about the selected object(s) you want to see in the resource, and click Submit.
The fields displayed and information required depend upon the object type selected.