As you navigate Orion Web Console views, you can use breadcrumbs to the pick other views that are on the same or higher navigational level as your current view.
- You cannot view breadcrumbs in wizards, dashboards, or full-page resources such as All Active Alerts.
- Only the first 50 monitored nodes, listed in alphanumeric order by IP address, are displayed.
- Click a breadcrumb to open the view.
- Click > next to a breadcrumb to open a clickable list of all views at the same navigation level. For example, if you are on a Node Details view, clicking > displays a list of other monitored nodes.
- Click > at an appropriate level in the breadcrumbs to open the drop-down.
- Click Customize This List.
- Select an option from the menu, and click Submit.
All items in the customized list will be identical for the selected criterion.