Only tasks from root directory can be monitored. The WSTM will not work for tasks from every level of the Task Scheduler Library.
- Hovering over any item in the Task Name column will provide detailed information about the listed task.
- Sort the display by clicking the head of each column.
- From Edit Settings, at the bottom of the resource, you can:
- Change the polling frequency
- Change the polling timeout period
- Change credentials
- Add custom notes
You can also use the Windows Task Monitor in alerting:
Alert me when task last run result is non successful