How often is user mailbox information collected by AppInsight for Exchange?
User mailbox information is collected only once a day after midnight, local time.
The following list defines each column of this resource:
- l User Name: Name of the listed user.
- l Mailbox Size: Total size of the listed mailbox that is currently being used by the user.
- l % Quote Used: Graphically and numerically shows the percentage used of the listed mailbox.
- l Attachment Size: This is the total size of all emails that have an attachment. This includes the body of the email as well as any attachments.
- l Attachment Count: Shows the number of email messages that contain attachments, as opposed to the actual number of attachments contained in each email.
- l Last Accessed: Displays the time and date the listed mailbox was last accessed by the user.
- l Database: This is the database that contains the listed user's mailbox.