There are some components within AppInsight for Exchange that contain different thresholds for different resources. For example, the 'Database File and transaction log info dir' component which monitors database size, transaction log size and white space. When a threshold fails within this component, AppInsight for Exchange does not provide information as to which specific threshold is failing.
This issue is still being discussed as a feature request and this article provides a temporary workaround to help determine which specific threshold is failing.
* EXCHG_Database_Size for Database Size Threshold
* EXCHG_Database_TransactionLogSize for Database Transaction Log Size Threshold
* EXCHG_DatabaseFile_Usage for Database File Usage Threshold
* EXCHG_TransactionLogFile_Usage for Database Transaction Log File Usage Threshold
* EXCHG_DatabaseFile_Whitespace for Database File Whitespace Threshold
* EXCHG_DatabaseFile_VolumeAvail for Database File Volume Available Threshold
* EXCHG_TransactionLogFile_VolumeAvail for Database Transaction Log File Volume Available Threshold