Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated: July 29, 2016
This article explains how to create an alert if the Exchange Database Copies are in a failed state. It assumes the Exchange server is already being monitored using the Appinsight for Exchange Application.
1. Go to Settings > Manage Alerts.
2. Click Add Alert.
3. Give the Alert a name and click Next.
4. On the Trigger Conditions tab, set as follows:
- I want to alert on: "Appinsight for Exchange: Database Copy"
- The scope of Alert: All objects in my environment
- The actual trigger condition: "Appinsight for Exchange: Database Copy" "Display Content Index State" "is not equal to" "Healthy".
5. Click Next until you get to the Trigger Actions tab.
6. Add the desired Actions and click next.
7. Click Next and Finish.
This should give you an Alert if a Database Copy is not in a Healthy state.