Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
You may see this error in SCCM when synchronizing third party updates published to WSUS via Patch Manager:
The SCCM certificate validation failed for said third party update.
1. In Patch Manager, delete the Updates with issue under Update Services > WSUS > Third Party Updates.
2. Browse to Administration and Reporting > Software Publishing > Update in Question.
3. Right-click on the update with the issue.
4. Choose Publish Package.
5. In the publish package screen, select Re-sign existing selected packages.
5. Proceed with the publishing.
6. Re-sync SCCM.
Issue should now be resolved.