Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps to replace WSUS if you have currently tied it to Patch Manager and it has expired or decommissioned.
All Patch Manager versions
1. Select Update Services.
2. Select the old WSUS server.
3. In the Actions menu, select Delete.
4. Click OK to purge the data.
1. Right-click Update Services.
2. Select Add and Configure Server.
3. Add the IP or host name.
4. Select resolve.
5.Ensure correct port is selected. (pre windows 2012 is default Port 80 and 2012 and above default at Port 8530)
4. Click OK.