Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated March 11th, 2016
This article covers the process of importing the update catalogs manually for a Primary Application Server that is not connected to the Internet.
All Patch Manager versions
Note: Replace <activation key> with your activation key, example:
3. Open the Patch Manager console and expand Administration and Reporting.
4. Select Software Publishing.
5. Under the Actions pane on the right side select Import Catalog.
6. Select the file path.
Note: A correctly downloaded SolarWinds package should be titled EWUpdateCatalog.cab.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Yes if you trust the package and click OK on the Warning window if there are existing packages and you would like to proceed.
9. Select the desired packages and click Next.
10. Finish the entire process and click Refresh in the Actions pane.
After successfully following these steps, the Update Catalogs should now be available in the Software Publishing.
If you already have an Connected Patch Manager server then you can export the catalog from their and import it to your disconnected PM server.