Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps to Configure Email Settings.
You have the option to configure email notifications. For this option to work, you need to configure SMTP settings on the Patch Manager server. To configure SMTP settings on the Patch Manager server follow the steps below.
All Patch Manager versions
Note: This does not configure Task Notification Emails. These are configuration under the Application Server Settings. See How to configure email for notification of tasks.
1. In the left pane of the Patch Manager console, expand Patch Manager System Configuration > Patch Manager Servers, and then select Application Servers.
2. Select the Patch Manager server in the in the upper-center pane.
3. Click the Application Server Settings tab in the lower-center pane.
4. Filter the Category column for Email Configuration.
5. Select each of the settings in the Email Configuration category, and then click Modify Setting in the Actions pane (right) to open a dialog for the setting.