Updated: April 10, 2017
Use these steps to discover nodes within an IP address range:
- Click the IP Ranges tab.
- Enter the Start Address and End Address for a contiguous range of IP addresses.
- To add additional ranges, click Add, and then specify the range.
- To discover these IP ranges, click Next.
- To specify other devices by subnets or a seed device, or as a free-form set of hostnames and addresses (in either IPv4 or IPv6 networks), click the Subnets or Free-form IPs tab.
- To create a Do Not Scan list of devices within the ranges you have defined, click Do-Not-Scan List.