Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps to use the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) to check Certificates Thumbprints for SolarWinds applications and to validate connection issues to other SolarWinds servers.
All NPM versions
1. Click Start > Run, and enter MMC.
2. Click File > Add/Remove Snap-in....
3. Highlight Certificates and select Add.
4. Select Computer Account > Local Computer > Finish > OK.
5. Highlight Certificates folder and double-click the SolarWinds Certificate.
6. Select Details and highlight Thumbprint:
7. Repeat the process if there are additional poller servers, NTA Flow Storage Database server, or any other server that communicates to the primary server.
These Thumbprints should always match each other to allow connections.