Orion Virtualization summary is showing host VM nodes in 'Unknown' (in italic and transparent font) status.
- Re-integrating VMAN to the Orion server does not resolve the issue.
- Disabling VMAN integration and deleting the stale (NULL) records on the VIM_Hosts table then re-integrating VMAN does not resolve the issue.
NPM 11.5.2 with VMAN 6.3 integrated.
To resolve this issue, disable VMAN integration.
- On system maintenance, run Trends, Depletions, Clear Job Trackers, and Rebuild Indexes.
On Orion server:
- Check VIM_Hosts table for records with all fields having NULL values. Delete the records.
- Run Database maintenance.
- Re-integrate VMAN to the Orion server.
- Verify if the Unknown VM host's is gone from the virtualization summary page.