Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated June 30, 2016
This article provides brief information and steps to resolve the issue when you are unable to load Netpath after an upgrade.
NPM version 12
Failure to configure the Orion Website during the Upgrade to NPM 12.
1. Stop all Orion Services using the Orion Service Manager.
2. Open IIS Manager (Start > Run > type inetmgr).
3. Go to the Orion website and click Basic Settings.
4. Find and take note of the Website Directory location.
5. Delete the SolarWinds Orion website.
Note: All settings are stored in the database. This action will not cause any data loss. Take note of your bindings.
Right-click and Remove.
6. Delete the SolarWinds Orion Application Pool.
7. Go to the following directory:
C:\inetpub in the File System and rename Solarwinds it to Solarwinds.old You may need to run IISRESET from CMD to unlock the files.
8. Delete everything in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\*. You may need to run IISRESET from an elevated command prompt to avoid a file sharing violation.
9. Open the Orion Configuration Wizard.
10. Run the website section of the Configuration Wizard.
11. Follow with Next-Next (unless changes are required).