Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated July 15, 2016
This article provides brief information and steps to resolve the issue when the Job Engine v2 and Job Scheduler stops or starts intermittently. The following error is displayed:
Fatal SolarWinds.JobEngine.ServiceProces.SolarWindsService - OnStart: Unhandled Execpetion caught
System.IO.FileNotFoundExecption: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLServerCE, Version=22.214.171.124,
Cutlure=neutral, PublickKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Data.SQLServerCE, Version=126.96.36.199, Cutlure=neutral, PublickKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'
at Solarwinds.JobEngineService.v2.JobEngineServiceApp.Start(ServiceOperationMode operationMode, CommunicationSettings
All Orion Core platforms
The Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 ENU (x86 and x64) were either not installed or uninstalled.
These can be viewed in the Control Panel of the Orion App Server.
1. Log on the Orion App Server and stop all Orion services in Orion Service Manager.
2. Go to the following directory:
3. Right-click and uninstall the following:
4. Right-click on the following and select Install:
5. Right-click on the following and select Install:
6. Start all the Orion services in Orion Service Manager.