Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated September 19, 2016
Steps to set up an alert for a VCentre Host in NPM 11.0.
NPM version 11.0
1. Click Start > All programs > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Advanced Alert Manager.
2. Click View > Configure Alerts, and then select New.
3. Under Trigger Condition tab, select Virtual machine from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Add a Simple Condition.
5. Select Virtual Machine State is equal to notRunning.