Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides information on general Schema errors in the Configuration Wizard resolution steps.
Errors in the Information service logs:
2013-01-10 15:09:04,379  ERROR SolarWinds.InformationService.Core.InformationService - Exception caught in method RunQuery
SolarWinds.Data.Query.EntityNotFoundException: Source entity [Orion.NPM.Schema] not found in catalog
NPM version 9.5 and later
Schema conflicts in SWIS after an upgrade (usually with older versions of Core).
1. Locate the ConfigurationWizard.exe.config and open it in a text editor.
2. Locate the XML element <appSettings>.
3. Add <add key="Packaging.Internal.RepairMode" value="true"/> element into <appSettings> and then save file.
4. Stop all SolarWinds services and websites.
5. Run SolarWinds Configuration Wizard and select all three options here.
6. Set the key to false after Configuration Wizard has completed.