Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated June 15, 2016
This article provides steps to create a Report of Min/Max/Average bps In/Out graph generated on a monthly basis.
NPM version 11.5
8. Select Interface in the I want to report on: drop-down list.
9. Set your filter for the specific Interface.
10. Click on Add to Layout.
11. In the Edit Resource:Custom Chart Page, Click on ADD DATA SERIES on Left Y-AXIS
12. Add the following Data Series Name: Average Receive bps, Average Transmit bps, Minimum Receive bps, Minimum Transmit bps, Peak Receive bps, Peak Transmit bps.
13. Data Series should look like this in the image below:
14. Click on Submit or Preview Resource.
15. Back to Add Report LAYOUT BUILDER ,specify the report duration in the Content Section to Last 30 days as shown in the image below:
16. Click Next to proceed to Preview tab.
17. Click Next to proceed to Properties tab.
18. Click Next to proceed to Schedule Report tab.
19. Click Next to proceed to Summary tab.
20. Click Submit to finalize the Report.
1. Settings > Manage Reports
2. Create New Report
3. Find Canned report:
4. Select and continue.
5. Add Nodes or Interfaces
6. Modify all your settings and follow the wizard to save the report.