Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article explains what needs to be done before and after the system hosting an Orion installation is renamed.
1. Stop all Solarwinds Orion Services using the Orion Service manager.
2. Deactivate your Server and Application Monitor application using the Solarwinds License Manager. The License Manager can be downloaded from here:
3. Rename your system as needed.
4. Run the Solarwinds Configuration Wizard and select to reconfigure all 3 items (WebSite, Services and Database).
5. Perform the steps within the following article to ensure that the Nodes are assigned to the new polling engine:
6. Activate your Server and Application Monitor using the available activation key within your Solarwinds Customer portal at http://customerportal.solarwinds.com.