Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps on how to re install/repair following core collector services:
Note: You may need a tech support engineer for this process.
NPM version 10 and later
1. Stop all Orion Services using Orion Service Manager.
2. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Collector\Data and select all files, and delete.
Note: Folder must be completely empty.
3. To uninstall collector services, navigate to C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Installers.
4. Select CollectorInstaller and run this.
3. Click Remove.
5. To install collector services, navigate to C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Installers.
6. Select CollectorInstaller and run this.
7. Start all Orion Services using Orion Service Manager.
For related articles, click the link below:
Reinstall Solarwinds Job Engine v2