Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps to get to a certificate used by any Orion module on any server.
All Orion servers, agent nodes, and Netflow db servers
1. Click Start > Run > and enter MMC.
2. Click file > Add Snap-in.
3. Select Certificate Snap-in.
4. Use computer account/local computer.
5. Click Expand, next to Certificates. Right-click and select Properties, Dates, to export, or delete the file.
6. Add the new certificate in the folder.