Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides the steps to modify the Database Maintenance Schedule.
All Orion Core Products
Note: Database Maintenance runs automatically daily by default at 2:15am.
1. Log in to your Orion Web Console.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Under Thresholds & Polling click on Polling Settings.
4. Scroll down and look for Database Settings.
5. In Archive Time, change the default information to your target time.
6. Click on Submit to save changes.