This article addresses latency and packet loss problems when a node that alerts as down does not show any critical or warning events in the Node Details page.
This occurs when the alert is misconfigured.
1. On the Orion Web Console, go to Alerts > Manage Alerts.
2. Set the Edit Alert - "Email me when a Node goes down" option to 10 minutes.
3. Deselect Repeat this action every 10 Minutes.
4. Select Do not execute this action if alert has been acknowledge already (Recommended).
5. Save the alert.
6. Go to All Active Alerts and Acknowledged all alerts to clear cache and verify that alerts are no longer sending.