Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps to install Network Atlas on a remote computer.
1. Log onto Orion NPM or Orion EOC server.
2. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Orion Web Console.
3. In the Network Map resource, click Download Network Atlas.
Note: If you do not see a Download Network Atlas link in your Network Map resource, click Edit, and then check the Show Network Atlas Download link option on the Edit Network Map resource page. Administrative access may be required.
4. Save the Network Atlas installer (NetworkAtlas.exe) to the appropriate location on your remote computer.
The Network Atlas Installer can also be found on the Orion NPM server under the Program Data Folder:
5. Run the Network Atlas installer on your remote computer.