Incorrect views are displayed for some of the custom node detail views. For example, if a node is defined with custom view, it is displayed in the default general node details view.
All versions of NPM
The custom node details views are incorrectly setup in NPM
There are two ways to setup the Custom Node Details View in NPM:
Configuring Views by Device Type
1. Go to Web Console > Settings > Views > Views by Device Type.
2. Change the vendor machine type to desired Node Details View.
3. Click Submit.
If the steps above do not solve the issue, proceed with the steps below.
Configuring Views by Account
1. Go to Web Console > Settings > User Accounts > Manage Accounts.
2. Choose the account and click Edit.
3. Scroll to Interface Details Package Settings.
4. Default setting would be by Device Type, change this to View by Device Type.
5. Click Submit to save.